Due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, our clinic is taking the following measures to ensure the safety of all staff as well as the clientele:
1. We will be avoiding face to face consultations wherever possible, unless absolutely necessary.
2. Please choose online consultations - these are usually available on the same day, thus ensuring minimal delays.
3. If it is deemed necessary, we will proceed with a face to face consultation.
4. We’re trying to space out the consultations so there is at least a 15-20 minute gap between each consultation, in order to ensure that social distancing protocols are followed.
5. To ensure continued availability of pharmaceuticals, we have teamed up with a pharmacy that can deliver medication to your doorstep, via royal mail or courier.
In addition to the measures being taken above, here are some recommended guidelines that you can follow:
Important guidelines for pregnant women from the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists are given below: